Germany’s Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble is on the wires now, via Reuters, declaring that they have to have to prepare for normalization of the monetary policy.
Vital rates (through Reuters):
- Wide consensus has not improved at G20 conference in Washington
- Global financial outlook promising
- Draw back dangers, long-term expansion prospects are modest
- Wide arrangement in the direction of free trade is greater for world wide expansion
- We are optimistic (about free trade conversations)
- Greek numbers much greater than judged by IMF